1. There are many, many people who consider 'my income tax money' to be their only, or main, source of income.
2. There are many, many people who borrow money for bail against this income tax money.
3. There are many, many people who will lend their friends bail money. Just until they get their income tax money. They never get their money back. But they do seem to have a lot of friends who need bail money. I cannot recall any one of my friends asking me for bail money. After watching Judge Judy, I might pause before jumping in my car. Unless they're getting income tax money, soon.
4. If you are on disability benefits, the smartest thing you can possibly do (other than admit this to Judge Judy) is:
a) try to get training for a different kind of job.
b) go out and buy the biggest pickup truck you can find. On credit.
5. There are many, many people who believe 'aspiring rapper' is a career direction.
6. If the witness you are bringing to court has a tattoo on his face, leave him at home.
7. There are many, many people who believe a 5 year old computer, a torn up couch and some random dishes are worth $5,000 when they get thrown out of an apartment. Judge Judy does not agree.
8. If you are 20 years old, have 3 children, no husband and are living on welfare, the best thing you can do is:
a) get training for a job.
b) get pregnant.
9. It is awesome to watch people use big legal words in court. Especially when they have no clue what they mean. Awesome.
10. When you receive your student loan money, which impresses Judge Judy more?
a) when you pay your tuition.
b) when you buy your boyfriend, the aspiring rapper with the tattoo on his face, a Lincoln Navigator.
Labels: things to learn from judge judy